Sunday, September 20, 2015

COUNTDOWN TO RETIREMENT

The countdown begins. 

In about a year from now I will be able to stop the day job and have more time to practice my crafts more consistently. Meanwhile I spin, knit, weave and sew whenever the opportunity and energy allow. Working 8-12 hour days leaves me tired and a little cranky at the end of the day most of the time and I usually fall asleep after dinner.

On the needles: A sweater for Clara
                          A blanket for Elizabeth

On the Loom: Two at a time long skinny Scarves-1 cotton-1 wool.

On the spinning wheel: A blend of merino and silk

On the sewing machine : a crib rail cover
                                         a pillow for Elizabeth
                                         a dress for Clara

Once the sewing machine is fixed I'll get back to finishing these.

No comments:

Post a Comment