Saturday, June 6, 2009

WELCOME

Welcome to my blog!


One of my objectives for this blog is to help me organize my crafting life. I have so many craft project started (I'm sure that I am not alone in this) and they are all over the house in different piles, bags and boxes. When I want to find a project it takes me so long to dig everything out that the crafting time as run out and nothing gets accomplished.


Another objective I hope to meet is to hold myself accountable for each new project I start. If its right here in front of me then I can't hide it in a bag and pretend that it doesn't exist. In this economy it doesn't make sense to buy materials and then not produce a functional or beautiful result.

1 comment:

  1. Hello-
    Love your idea of trying to finish what you start and I so understand not being able to find a project in a timely manner.
    Saw your name on a friend's blog that I started for her- Ella Mae's Barn Gathering- and just had to take a peek.
    Would really love to see pics of your knitting and your bottle tree. I have wanted to do one for some time now, but no bottles yet. I have been collecting old cheap glassware for garden totems. Come on over to my blog and check them out. They are so much fun!
    Tete-

    ReplyDelete